- East Surrey College, Reigate School of Art and Design, United Kingdom, 1979-1984: Studied and graduated in Textile design. Also received courses in watercolor painting, stained glass , sculpture, graphics and still-life.
- Kadıköy Anadolu Highschool – Istanbul, 1973-1979
- TED College – Ankara, 1968-1973
- Graduated with a 1st Degree from East Surrey College, Reigate School of Art and Design, United Kingdom, 1979-1984
- Worked as a Textile Designer in England, 1984-1985
- Partnership in Marta Textile Company in Istanbul, 1985-2002
- Quitted the partnership and started studying ceramics at different ateliers, 2002
- Dr.Refik Azizov’s Atelier, Istanbul, 2003-2004: Studied oil painting.
- Ayten Turanlı’s Ceramic Atelier at Pi Artworks, Istanbul, 2003-2004
- Derin Ceramics Atelier, Istanbul, 2005-2006: Worked with ceramic artist Yordanka Korur.
- Established own Ceramics Atelier in Istanbul, 2005
- UNESCO – AIAP ( The International Association of Art IAA/AIAP) Turkey
- Home&Garden Interior Design and Art Fair, Marjinart Gallery, Lütfü Kırdar, İstanbul,TURKEY 2012
- “Art Shop” Fine Arts Exhibition, Marjinart Gallery, İstanbul ,TURKEY 2012
- “Spazi Aperti” Galleria d’arte Mentana, Florence, ITALY 2012
- Innsbruck International Fair for Contemporary Art , AUSTRIA 2011
- Artist 21.International Istanbul Art Fair, “Time” Marjinart Gallery, Istanbul, TURKEY 2011
- 13th Immaginaarte Modern & Contemporary Art Fair, Reggio Emilia, ITALY 2011
- “The secret of Knidos”, International Knidos Culture and Art Academy, Datca, TURKEY 2011
- ARTEXPO Modern & Contemporary Art Fair, Marjinart Gallery, Arezzo, ITALY 2010
- “Wordly Wise Guys” Marjinart Gallery, Istanbul, TURKEY, solo 2010
- “If you ever tire of İstanbul” Ayna Gallery, Bodrum, TURKEY 2003
- Pi Artworks Gallery, Istanbul, TURKEY
- Artgallery Harstad, NORWAY, solo, 1985